Due to the Coronavirus outbreak we must all make significant changes to the way we live and work. This of course means that at PSH Environmental we have made significant changes to the way we operate in order to keep customers, employees, visiting workers and the environment as safe as possible.
Waste management workers have been designated as key workers by the government and our team are still working hard to process the residual waste of Broadland and North Norfolk from your household wheelie bins. For skip hire, we are still delivering and collecting skips but with the following changes:
- Our drivers will deliver and collect skips without direct contact.
- Drivers will wear gloves when delivering and collecting skips.
- Our drivers will no longer take signatures for any paperwork.
- All payments for skips must be made via card over the phone or by online means.
- All online orders are currently paperless and will remain so. For orders received by other means, we will email paperwork to customers where possible and if it is not, it will be posted via Royal Mail. Nothing will be posted through customers’ doors by our driver.
- Within the yard we are maintaining strict social distancing and hand washing recommendations and the office is restricted to office staff only. Visiting drivers are not brought into direct contact with employees and signatures at the weighbridge are completed by our weighbridge operative.
We wish you all the best during these unprecedented times.